Back to base manufacturers warranty
Warranty applies to NEW trailers and NEW parts only.
Two Year Frame Warranty: Boat Trailers & Jet Ski Trailers
Felk Engineering warrants each boat trailer frame and its fabricated steel components to be free of structural or welding defects for a period of two years from the date of original purchase.
One year Frame Warranty: Box Trailers
Felk Engineering warrants each box trailer frame and its fabricated steel components to be free of structural or welding defects for a period of one year from the date of original purchase.
One year Warranty: Trailer winch, coupling and axles.
Felk Engineering provides a general warranty as to the fitness for purpose for the period of 12 months from the date of purchase with regard to trailer winch (excludes cables and straps), couplings and axles.
Six Month Warranty: Trailer lighting, hydraulic braking equipment, wheels, tyres (excluding wear), and jockey wheels.
Felk Engineering provides a general warranty as to the fitness for purpose for a period of six months from the date of original purchase with regard to trailer lighting, hydraulic braking equipment, tyres & rims (excluding wear & corrosion), and jockey wheels.
Two Year Limited Warranty: TF Electro – Hydraulic Actuators
Felk Engineering warrants each TF Electro – Hydraulic Actuator as per the warranty booklet provided with the unit upon purchase.
Obligations of Felk Engineering Pty Ltd:
Our liability for trailers of our own manufacture is limited to making good on the above warranties, any defects by repairing the same or, a tour option, by replacement after the trailer has been sold by our dealer for the first time.
- The warranties herein contained extend to the original purchaser (whose details are recorded by Felk Engineering) only. They do not cover any person to whom a trailer is transferred.
- Exercise of any of the above Warranties is subject to delivery of the trailers to Felk Engineering, to proof of purchase and the date of purchase (as to which Felk Engineering records shall be conclusive in the case of disagreement).
- This warranty does not extend to any trailer which is found to have been used for any purpose other than that for which it was manufactured, parts that have malfunctioned due to accident, improper tow hitches, found to be overloaded to its stated capacity, which is altered or modified in any way, or which malfunctions due to prior damage, off-road or unsealed & unsuitable roads, unreasonable use, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
- Felk Engineering will not bear any responsibility for any warranty procedure or charge carried out without written authorisation by Felk Engineering.
- There shall be no implied or actual warranty with respect to the manufacture of, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of any Felk trailer and Felk Engineering shall not be liable for any transportation charges, or for any direct, special, incidental, consequential (including loss of profit) or other loss or damage, whether based in contract, tort, or arising from breach of any warranty or otherwise provided that Felk Engineering acknowledges that this warranty does not exclude or limit the application of any provision of any statute (including the Trade Practices Act) where to do so would contravene that Statute or cause any part of this agreement to be void (“non-excludable condition”). Felk Engineerings total liability hereunder for a breach of any non-excludable condition (other than implied by Section 69 of the Trade Practices Act) is limited at its option to any one of supplying, repairing or replacing or paying the cost of supplying, repairing or replacing a trailer.
- This warranty does not cover galvanised surfaces, rust on painted and zinc coated surfaces. It does not cover wear and tear or cosmetic changes to brake pads, winch cables/ straps, bow, keel or wobble rollers, wheel bearings, seals, electric brakes on boat trailers and electrical globes.
Note: Although the above have been excluded from warranty, goods will be replaced free of charge within a 6 month time span if the goods were proven to be faulty at the time of sale. The warranty claim would be subject to Felk Engineerings assessment and comply with all the above provisions.
It is a condition of the sale to you of any Felk Engineering product, that the warranties and special provisions as set out above form part of the contract of sale between you and Felk Engineering.
Due to Felk Engineerings commitment to improving our products, we reserve the right to modify or change without notice, any design, materials, specifications, equipment and/or accessories. All measurements quoted are approximate and subject to variation and change.
The contents of this website, excluding Warranty and Warranty Provisions, will not form part of any contractual agreement. Felk Engineering recommends all persons comply with their local boating and traffic authority regulations and are familiar with safe towing and boat launching practices.
Monday-Friday : 8:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday – Sunday : Closed
Welcome to FELK ENGINEERING, Australian Trailer manufacturers. 100% Australian owned and operated family business located in Warners Bay NSW, servicing Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and the Hunter Region.